One Down!!! ISB!!!

It has been a really long time since I am off the blog. There were a lot of things happening and keeping me on my toes. I got sick, got well, submitted the ISB app, got panicky at the end, and finally on 15th Nov, 10 pm, I clicked the submit button.

At 8:30 pm, I got some review comments that required me to change a lot of my second essay, my option of million dollars was not very convincing and some rewording was required. I was on the verge of a heart attack when suddenly I saw a red coloured message flashing on ISB's website saying that the deadline had been moved to 16th. Although I was relieved but did not want to push it to one more day so I skipped dinner and completed my application.

As soon as I got over with that, I got busy with my pending work at office. It is no longer a 9 to 5 job. It is 9 to 10 literally speaking (it is not 1 hour duration. With a little IQ applied, it would translate to a duration of 13 hours). And then came the festive season - Diwali. I believe Diwali is not well spent if it is not spent with your family. So I was on a break, a real break and wanted to forget work and application for a few days.

And since I have been back, I had attended an out-station wedding and worked even more. Now I realized that again I have little time left if I want to complete at least 3 US applications. Those include Darden, Anderson and Haas. I cannot cut down this list as these are my dream schools where I think I stand a chance in at least one.

So all this has been happening in my life. Now I am off to my application and would be regular on the blog. There is an interesting story associated with my ISB application. Will share it ones I am done with the interview and final results. :)

2 comments:

Ameya said...

Hey Nitin,
Good to see you back... All the best for your ISB application!

~a

ISB Mantra said...

The information on this blog is very useful and very interesting. If someone needs to know about the just click ISB Family Business Management | ISB Scholarship