Nominated for Best of Blogging 2008-09

April has been a month of surprises and events for me. I joined the Indian School of Business (ISB) on 11th April and began my MBA. As many have heard, an MBA can be too hectic. So I wanted to enjoy my share of free time before starting the stressful year. I traveled to Goa and got tanned on the beaches. Then I went further down in Kerala (God's Own Country) and visit the tea estates of Munnar and the back waters in Alleppey. It was indeed a holiday well spent and got me ready for the MBA.


2 days ago when I got my laptop back from the local IT guys from ISB, after they made sure that my laptop is ready to use here, I got another pleasant surprise. I have been nominated by Clear Admit for their Best of Blogging Awards 2008-09. I feel honored and motivated at the same time to update my blog more often.

For those who do not know, Clear Admit is an admissions consulting company that also have an MBA Admissions Blog that helps share information by other applicants and current students. In addition, they also keep updated on various activities happening in B-schools all over the world.

I really feel elated and proud. This goes out to all my readers who are my real motivation. I wish to keep updating my blog on application process and life at ISB.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!
And keep updating us about life @ISB. I heard that first week first yr guys are getting a lot of gyan from the seniors.. For you, it must be an inhouse process. ;-)

Vinit Garg said...

Congrats and keep it up bro. Long way to go.

Jasnoor Gill said...

Congrats Nitin :D Keep the Gyan coming ;)

Lucky said...

gr8 show man.........your experience and your evaluation with life at ISB ......will help me making a life in my life at CIEBS..........

Congrats once again......

NoeL said...

Congrats and Keep up the good work! All the best for you at ISB! :)

Keep us updated with the happenings there!!

Cheers
NoeL

ISB Mantra said...

Nice info! It would be really useful for those who are Searching ISB Family Business Management | ISB Scholarship

Unknown said...

I really impressed by your blog.It's very nice.
Interior Designers in Chennai
Interiors in Chennai
Good Interior Designers in Chennai

Unknown said...

Very nice blog information.Thank you...
Top Interior Decorators in Chennai
Top 10 Interior Decorators in Chennai

siva said...

This blog is the general information for the feature. You got a good work for these blog.We have a developing our creative content of this mind.
Thank you for this blog. This for very interesting and useful.
Java training in Chennai
Java training in Bangalore
Java online training
Java training in Pune
Java training in Bangalore|best Java training in Bangalore


afibiz said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, It’s very helpful for this blog.Also great with all of the valuable information you have Keep up the good work you are doing well.
interior designers in chennai
best interior designers in chennai