ISB Interview Invite!!!

The fact that I am a reapplicant did not quite instill that excitement in me on receiving the interview invite email. I will be satisfied only by winning the complete battle, that is, on a final admit. But, I have put in a lot of effort this time into my essays, I must say. On reading my previous essays (was waitlisted previously), I could feel the innocence of a young applicant and an immature mind. It has been two years now and my essays, and of course my personality, show a lot more maturity in terms of my aspirations and my experiences.

Of course, this is a personal opinion and it would matter only when the ISB adCom feel the same. For me, the tryst for an MBA had been a very long journey and I will share my story with everyone once I get into a program. This journey would end where another journey would start on a separate dimension. Enough of philosophical blabbering, my interview is on 23rd January, 2008 in Hyderabad at 2 pm.

Now is the time to reopen all those emails on the isb-pgp group where R1 applicants have shared their interview experiences. The first thing would be to collate all of them and prepare a set of questions. Next obvious step - hack my application. Read through all my essays and prepare all possible questions that could arise. Keep an example handy for all situations and strengths mentioned. I'll probably forward my application to a couple of experienced friends and ask them to point questions from that.

Let's see what happens this time.

3 comments:

Ameya said...

Hey Nitin,
All the best for the interview. Hope things work out for you...

~a

mbaaspirant2008 said...

Good luck on your interview. In my opinion, as long as your profile is good, you need not worry much abt interview. The main thing they check in your interview is "persistence" i.e. are you really serious about your goals or is it something you just wrote to finish the essay.
I had a good interview and strong essays...lacking in GMAT.

ISB Mantra said...

The information on this blog is very useful and very interesting. If someone needs to know about the just click ISB Family Business Management | ISB Scholarship